Portland’s Ducati performance specialists
Cheshire Motorsports does Ducati service. We are tooled up and well versed in all phases of Ducati service and repair. We stock all factory service parts, complete valve shim kits and can order and install most any OEM or aftermarket part you might desire. Cheshire Motorsports has experience with Ducati models from the ’80s onward. We can tune in your carbureted model and have the computer equipment necessary to adjust fuel injection and clear maintenance reminders for newer machines.
Daric has a fair bit of bevel drive experience as well, both singles and twins, but it is reserved for a limited number of projects. Case by case. Don’t hesitate to call for more info.
Some of the service we provide for Ducati:
- Ducati Factory recommended scheduled maintenance
- Tires, brakes, chains and sprockets
- Exhaust and fuel injection upgrades and tuning
- Performance engine builds, full blueprinting
- Chassis and suspension set-up, suspension rebuilds, cartridge kits, shock service and valving
- Track-day prep, race prep and full-blown race bike builds